12.30.2008

Easy 2 Sew



Two more tops added to my costume wardrobe. (If they happen to just go with a pair of jeans then that's fine also.) Dressing out for class gets me more in the mood of dancing, don't know why but it's always been that way for me. The red & black is stretch lace I found on sale! The fabric cost $11.01 on sale...I purchased all the yardage that was left. I had enough for a head wrap. The green & purple is stretch crush velvet, since using remnants I had to use the purple for sleeves. On this one I altered the sleeves, making them a bit longer & wider at the ties. Too bad I did not have more of the cone thread in coordinating colors. This is next on my list.
If my memory is working, there is green fabric left over. Sounds like a head wrap to me.

Very dark navy circle skirt is made, I need to trim this and attach the silver sequins! My first attempt at making a circle skirt.

No comments: