1.07.2009

New Year of Belly Dance

It's exciting to begin the New Year with "new" students! I do enjoy the challenge of sharing my dance knowledge. Especially in such difficult and trying times. My blessed to have students who can continue to attend classes. We all need a break and something to get us out of the doldrums. Belly dance does do it for me. There's a new list of names to learn and returning students as well. This year will be MY belly dance year. My plans and goals are to focus, focus, focus, attend more seminars, expand the CD & DVD library. I will try to limit my time on YouTube but I doubt it will happen. There are so many favorites that I must watch! After thinking it over, I'm grateful for my opportunity to teach.

I eagerly await 2 new CD'S and a DVD! Yay, for Ebay.

No comments: