1.18.2010

Vashti's Class

I'm beginning to get settled in at my new local! This past weekend was belly dance full. I attended class with Vashti! I've seen previously in St. Louis and attend a seminar/workshop....years ago. She is still as awesome as ever. Many of the layering movements made me really concentrate on just how much I can expand my skills in the art of belly dance.

I'm looking forward to attending more classes with Vashti, it's a bonus that I have a great selection of insturctors in the Dallas area. But I do remember another instructor telling me, how important it is to stick with your instructor for several years. It will take you several years to tap the instruction your instructor has to offer. I like Vashti's style of layering, hand movements and fludity. I think her expertise will help me to improve on my dance skills.

No comments: