4.13.2009

BDU




I've really neglected my blog lately; I miss blogging. But due to such a crazy work schedule there seems to be a problem. Any-who....having the opportunity to dance at the Missouri Theatre for the Arts in Columbia was a treat. The theatre is a smaller version of the Fox Theatre in St. Louis. I'd love to have my dance troupe dance on this stage. This is a excellent space for large troupes. The theatre has gone under renovation, the college put lots of work into the space. Too bad more haflas and or belly dance shows are not held at this location. It's the home of BDU and I'm happy!

Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, lower than expected turnout :(
What did I like the most? Of course costumes!!! They were all on the creative side of belly dance. More photos are on the Belly Dance United website.

www.bellydanceunited.com

No comments: