6.13.2009

BellyDanceUnited



On the 6th of June I travelled to Columbia MO. The weather was nice, I left in enough time not to be rushed. Upon my arrival to the Kayotea I was pleasantly surprised. This being my first visit, and not knowing what to expect. The parking was not too bad, there was metered parking on both sides of the street. Yeah, it was after 5pm the meter was not needing to be feed. Kayotea is a quaint place, large dance area. The walls are painted red, my favorite color, so I was at ease. Table seating and it is enough to handle a crowd. But beware and don't sit on the antique chairs!(Signs Posted) The tearoom has a delectable menu for dining and of course lots of beverage choices.

I enjoyed my time in Columbia. After I zipped back down the highway to home sweet home.

BellyDanceUnited

No comments: